Here’s the progress as of April 10, 9:45pm CDT on my Pokemon X Naturewedlocke, as well as other clarifications for my reference. Refer to this if you’re interested in keeping track of my team (I’ll edit as I proceed).
Montgomery the male Quilladin
- Personality: Careful, somewhat of a clown. Loves to tell jokes, but worries they offend his friends.
- Must use HP healing items when HP is 50% or less.
- Must alternate between Status moves and non-Status moves (can start with either).
Cheyenne the female Fletchinder
- Personality: Quirky, alert to sounds. Very twitchy and nervous. A bit odd.
- Must use a Status move as its first move when it is set out
- Can’t use any Status moves if it is hit by a noise-based move.
Albany the female Pidgeotto
- Personality: Adamant, somewhat vain. Very full of herself and her grace. Obsessed with beauty.
- Can’t use Special-based moves.
- Can only be paired with “meek” natured Pokemon.
- Can only equip wearable items (scarves, glasses, etc.)
Charleston the male Charmeleon
- Personality: Quiet, likes to relax. Doesn’t talk much, looks to Albany for validation. Shy. Introverted.
- Can’t use any noise-based moves.
- May switch to any Pokemon (even in other pairs) if it is asleep.
Trenton the male Azurill
- Personality: Brave, capable of taking hits. Prides himself in being tough, brave, but isn’t really that tough.
- Can’t switch to other Pokemon once it is out in battle.
- If it dies to a critical hit, it can be revived once while at a Pokemon Center by using a Revive.
Helena the female Zangoose
- Personality: Gentle, strong willed. Sweet, kind, dislikes violence. Very friendly. Very apologetic if she hits too hard.
- Can’t use any move with more than 60 power (though “strong willed” ups that limit to 80).
- Whenever she scores a critical hit, she must switch to her partner immediately.